How We Do It
The weekly 30-minute Collaboration pairs thought leaders with diverse backgrounds and experiences to ignite innovative solutions impacting our sustainable future. Each pair will be given a collaborative challenge to discuss solutions. We work through the tensions that prevent us from generating mutual benefit and sustainable impact by
- Addressing the urgency of sustainability:
“Why are you waiting to act?”
“What are you doing?”
- Agreeing on values necessary to drive sustainable decisions
- Uncovering confirmation bias and assumptions
- Replacing barriers to sustainability with mutually beneficial solutions
- Breaking down information silos
- Generating collaboration across generations, functions, and institutions
- Leveraging sustainability to create opportunities
- Fostering the coexistence of economic and environmental sustainability (profit and positive sustainable impact)
The resulting solutions will be posted on a Beyond Urgency! Medium website and directed to the media (e.g., Sustainable Brands, Green Biz, Business publications) , and Chiefs of Sustainability in corporate community, Business Roundtable, and Government Agencies.
Beyond Urgency! is beyond just talk; it urgently drives solutions.
Current Podcast ( describe guests , their background and their collaborative challenge )
Sponsors – Legacy International , Catalyzer Lab University ? Businesses ?